A Bristlebot is a small robot made by combining a toothbrush head and a vibrating pager motor. The vibrations from the motor travel down the bristles and cause the brush to move and spin on flat surfaces.
Build a Bristlebot in your home or classroom to teach basic engineering, motors, circuits, and physics concepts (i.e. balance principles). Adjust different parts by bending, twisting, and angling the chenille stems into different positions and see how it affects the movement and direction of your Bristlebot. Build time: 3 to 10 minutes Suitable for ages 5+
- Camps, scout troops, homeschool, libraries, after-school, STEM/STEAM groups, birthday party, and classroom activities.
- Toys for boys and girls for 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 years old
- Race or battle them against each other!
- Contact PicoSolutions to learn more about how to use them in the classroom
- Comes with everything you need to build 25 complete Bristlebots/PicoBots