PicoBots Mouse Edition
A PicoBot is a small robot made by inserting a vibrating pager motor into a 3D printed animal body. The vibrations from the motor travel down the bristle legs and cause the Bunny to move and spin on flat surfaces.
Build a PicoBot in your home or classroom to teach basic engineering, motors, circuits, and physics concepts (i.e. balance principles). Adjust movement patterns by bending, twisting, and angling the pipe cleaners into different positions. Build time: 3 to 10 minutes Suitable for ages 5+
- Camps, scout troops, homeschool, libraries, after-school, STEM/STEAM groups, birthday party, and classroom activities.
- Toys for boys and girls for 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 years old
- Race or battle them against each other!
- Contact PicoSolutions to learn more about how to use them in the classroom
- Comes with everything you need to build 25 complete Bristlebots/PicoBots