Delta WASP 40100 Clay Printer (110V)
Accurate and fast using all-ceramic materials. Open and accessible on three sides to interact during printing.
It is possible to print directly on the floor (for objects up to one meter high) or on a removable steel printing surface, located 60 cm(24in) from the ground (useful print volume diam. 400 mm(157in) x H 450 mm(177in)). It is also possible to continue printing without waiting for the piece to dry simply by moving the printer.
3D printer for clay Made in Italy, with a clean and compact design. The aluminum and steel structure guarantees stability and precision, obtaining quality prints with dense fluid materials.
- 1 5L tank.
- 2 printing plates in Marine Multilayer.
- 10 kg of porcelain.
LDM WASP extruder: with 1.2mm diameter (standard)
LDM WASP extruder XL: 2mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm nozzle diameter included
- No stop print: with each printed piece, move the printer and continue production.
- Mold directly on the ground or with an intermediate shelf.
- Extruder with controlled dosage by screw.
- Air pressure control integrated on the printer.
- Trolleys with roller runners to ensure excellent stability.
- Dedicated firmware.
- Printing volume:
- Metric: Ø(XY) 400mm x Z 1000 mm
- Standard: XY 15.75in x Z 39.37 in
- Minimum layer height: 50 micron;
- Maximum printing speed: 150 mm/s;
- Maximum travel speed: 150 mm/s;
- Acceleration: 500 mm/s2;
- Software: Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux Slicing software: Cura - SLic3r - Simplify 3D Software interface Printrun - Repetier Host File extension: .stl, .obj, .gcode.
- Interface: SD Card - LCD display
- Physical Dimensions: 85x77x195cm (34inX30inX77in)
- WEIGHT: 80 kg/177lbs
- Power: Input: 110V 50/60 Hz Absorbed power: 200W
- TEMPERATURE: Use: 20-30 C° Warehouse: 0-30 C°
- Mechanics: Frame and cover: Aluminium, Steel, Platform: steel Movements: nylon wheels on aluminum slides
- ceramic mixtures
- Frames and carters: metal sheet (lowers the machine vibrations, grants the best print quality), aluminum, painted steel
- Print bed: bed in wooden multi-layer
- Movements: guides on anodized aluminum
- Open sides give the possibility to stop the printer and interact with the part during the print
|40100 XL LDM/Clay 3D Printer Package||SKU||PS-9000-1|
|Delta WASP 40100 Clay with XL LDM||PS-9000||$11,000.00|
|BASIC+ TECH SUPPORT PACKAGE||PS-12032||$1,200.00|
|XL- Screw for LDM (2x)||PS-7031||$140.00|
|HEAD FOR LDM CLAY EXTRUSION SYSTEM||PS-7021||$300.00|
|LDM Standard Canister LID||PS-9031||$50.00|
|White Porcelain 25lbs (2x)||PS-0107||$200.00|