Delta WASP 2040 Clay Printer
The Ideal Printer
The professional, compact 3D printer for pieces with 20 cm(7.87in) base and up to a height of 40 cm(15.75in). It features a closed chamber, hot pad and suspended Bowden. Accurate, fast and reliable.
The WASP (LDM) Low-Density Material Extruder is able to extrude any low-density materials without large particles inside of it. Included with the machine comes a sample of white porcelain to get started. You may load any paste material that can be made soft enough to be pushed through the extruder with 4-6 bar of pressure, and there are no particles that will block the 1 mm nozzle.
- Print volume diameter of 200 mm x H 400 mm
- Nozzle diameter 1.2 mm, 2 mm Max
- layer resolution 0.5 mm
- Max speed 150 mm / s
- Max displacement speed 150 mm / s
- Acceleration 500 mm / s
- Materials porcelain, earthenware, stoneware, refractory, clays, etc.
LDM WASP extruder (standard nozzle stainless steel diameter 1.2 mm and 2 mm)
- Operating systems Windows, Mac, Linux
- Slicing software Cura - SLic3r - Simplify 3d
- File type .stl, .obj, .gcode,
- SD Card
- LCD screen
- Input 110V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 180 W
- N.B. compressor required (min. working pressure 8 bar)
- The environment of use 20-30 C °
- Warehouse 0-30 C °
Printer dimensions 49(19in) x 44(17in) x 87 cm(34in)
Printer weight 40 kg(88lbs)
Dimensions for shipping with a cardboard box on a pallet
- 50 cm x 58 cm x 101 cm, weight 50 kg (20inX23inX40in) 110lbs
- Delivery 3-7days
- 1 Extruder LDM WASP Extruder with stainless steel nozzle diam.
- 1.2mm, 2mm.
- 1 3L tank 1 marine multilayer printing plate
- 10 kg of porcelain
- 30 mins of virtual onboarding
- Screw controlled dosing extruder (2013)
- Integrated air pressure control on the printer
- Rolling block carriages to ensure excellent stability
- Dedicated firmware Connection for air tube integrated into the printer
The system resumes the interrupted printouts in case of accidental shutdowns or sudden power failure.
The machine measures at what height it has come to print and restarts from this height.
- 1 Extruder LDM WASP Extruder with stainless steel nozzle diam. 1.2 mm and 2 mm.
- 1 3L tank.
- 1 printing plate in marine plywood.
- 10 kg of porcelain.
- Extruder with controlled dosage by screw.
- Air pressure control integrated on the printer.
- Trolleys with roller runners to ensure excellent stability.
- Dedicated firmware.
- Air hose connection integrated into the printer.
|WASP 2040 CLAY PRINTER||PS-9001||$4,250.00|
|BASIC TECH SUPPORT PACKAGE||PS-12031||$500.00|
|SCREW FOR LDM HEAD||PS-7032||$50.00|
|White Porcelain 25lbs||PS-0107||$100.00|