Delta WASP 2040 Industrial X
- Build volume Ø 200 x h 400 mm
- Heated active chamber heated up to 70°C
- Minimum layer height 50 micron
- Print speed max(*) 300 mm/s
- Travel speed max(*) 500 mm/s
- Acceleration(*) 10.000 mm/s2
- Bed temperature max 120 C°
- Extruder / Nozzle diameter standard: WASP ZEN X Extruder with MT cartridge, nozzle 0,4 mm
* All data relative to speed make reference to a Delta WASP 2040 Industrial 4.0 with WASP ZEN X Extruder 0.4 mm
Ø1.75 with “ZEN X EXTRUDER”
Ø2.85 with “FLEX EXTRUDER”
- HIGH-IMPACT PS
- PA carbon
- TPU *solo con FLEX Extruder
- TPE *solo con FLEX Extruder
- POLYPROPYLENE *solo con FLEX Extruder
ZEN X EXTRUDER dual extruder for a single material, multicolor or multi-material prints, with end filament sensor.
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm, 1.2 mm (filament diameter 1.75 mm)
FLEX EXTRUDER direct driven extruder for flexible material down to shore 50A.
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm (filament diameter 3 mm)
- Operative system Windows, Mac, Linux
- Slicing software compatible with all slicing software (Cura – SLic3r – Simplify3D®)
- File type .stl, .obj, .gcode
Display TFT touch
Dimensions 49 cm x 44 cm x 87 cm (19X17X34in)
Machine weight 38 kg 84lbs
Dimensions for shipping with cardboard box packaging on a pallet 50 cm x 58 cm x 114 cm, weight 42 kg (20X23X45in) 93lbs
Input 110 V `60 Hz
- WASP ZEN Extruder: 120 W max
- Hotbed: max 500 W
- Room heater: max 750 W / average 300 W
- Use 20-30° C
- Warehouse 0-30° C
Frame and cover: aluminum, steel, polycarbonate, PU. All-metal body for a stiff and vibration free precise machine
Bed: machined aluminum
Movements: nylon wheels on anodized aluminum sliders, PU steel core belts, resistant to high temperature
Insulation: polymer foam for thermo-acoustic insulation
- Continuous Print: when the used extruder runs out of filament, the print continues with the other extruder (if correctly loaded)
- Bed touch system: an automatic system that avoids the collision of the extruder on the plate.
- Gcode analyzer: gcode error checking system.
- Auto check system: automatic error recognition routine
- Mesh auto calibration: mesh plate calibration
- Hot and Cold technology heated chamber and cooling of the mechanics
- WIFI machine connected to the network for monitoring and control
- New GUI new touch interface with bigger TFT display
- Camera on-board for monitoring and timelapse
- Remote intervention WASP technicians can work from remote on your machine in case of issues
- RESURRECTION SYSTEM (cc) The system recovers automatically interrupted prints in case of accidental shutdown or blackouts.
- FREE ZETA SYSTEM (cc) It’s possible to measure the height of the interruption of the print and restart from there.
- SUSPENDED BOWDEN (cc) It makes it possible to download the inertia on the hanging rubber-bands, improving like that the printing speed and quality. Professional delta printer made of metal, with non-deformable belts loaded in steel, insulated for thermal and noise insulation. An innovative system of controlled chamber up to 80 ° and cooling of the " Hot and Cold Technology " mechanism, allows the optimal printing of technical materials.
The technological advancement of WASP has made it possible to configure the printer according to user needs. Switching from a single " RED SPITFIRE EXTRUDER " extruder for fast prints to a " ZEN EXTRUDER " double extruder for multi-material prints to " FLEX EXTRUDER " to print soft materials (up to shore 50A) takes a few minutes.
The Delta WASP 2040 INDUSTRIAL 4.0 can be connected to the network and therefore manage the printer directly via mobile phone, tablet or computer. A camera has been inserted inside the printer to monitor printing even if located elsewhere.
- Dimensions 49 cm x 44 cm x 87 cm (19X17X34in)
- Machine weight 30 kg 66lbs
- Dimensions for shipping with cardboard box packaging on a pallet 50 cm x 58 cm x 114 cm, weight 35 kg (20X23X45in) 77lbs
|WASP 2040 X INDUSTRIAL ZEN COMPLETE PACKAGE||PS-9013-1
|WASP 2040 X INDUSTRIAL ZEN||PS-9013||$5,550.00|
|BASIC TECH SUPPORT PACKAGE||PS-12031||$500.00|
|Shipping Charge North America (HI +$1K)||$142.75|