Spitfire Extrusion System for Delta WASP 3MT (Red LT 1.2mm)
The new configurable extruder by Wasp
The innovative WASP Spitfire System leads to a whole new generation of extruders: the modular architecture allows to mount a specific cartridge and nozzle for what’s your need. Decide what you want to print, we give you the right extruder.
Compatible with Wasp Clay extruder as an add-on:
With the Wasp Clay extruder, you can use print with fluid-dense materials such as clay, porcelain and metal paste.
Maximum printing volume: Ø400 x h670 mm; 15in by 26in
Close printing chamber;
Nozzle: 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm (standard), 1.2 mm
Layer height: 100 micron;
Maximum printing speed: 250 mm/s;
Maximum travel speed: 250 mm/s;
Filaments: diameter 1.75 mm, (PLA, ABS, Flex, HIPS, PETG).
- Spitfire Black Extruder.
- LDM Extruder for the printing of ceramic and fluid materials.
- Operative System: WIndows, Mac, Linux;
- Software slicing: Cura – SLic3r – Simplify 3d;
- File type: .stl, .obj, .gcode;
SD Card – LCD Screen;
- Dimensions: 85 x 77 x 199 cm;
- Machine weight: 50 kg; 110lbs
- Dimensions for shipping with cardboard packaging: 100 x 100 x 230 CM, weight 160kg;
Input: 110 V 50/60 Hz;
Power Consumption: Max. 450W
- Use: 20-30 C°;
- Warehouse: 0-30 C°;
- Nozzle: max 260 C°;
- Heated platform: max 100 C°
- Frame and cover: Aluminium, polycarbonate and wood.
- Print bed: Stainless steel
It is a system which allows users to save their print job and resume it in the case of power failure.